My universe has become very connected, very deep, filled with true community, and entirely in touch with my purpose and passions in life. Just recently, I had no one.
Do you remember how, in the Wizard of Oz, the three farm hands—Zeke, Hunk and Hickory—were transformed Over the Rainbow into (respectively) the Cowardly Lion, the Scarecrow and the Tin Man? In the same way, I knew all my Joyful Wisdom Buddies previously—mostly more than a decade. But when we stepped onto the Yellow Brick Road together, our worlds changed.
We look around ourselves, and we see people who are isolated, lonely, and mixed up—just like we were:
- Do you have support when you need someone to help you figure things out?
- Do you feel like that you have to handle everything by yourself?
- Do you crave more breakthroughs in your life, but you just can’t find a way to summon them regularly?
- Are you addicted to the temporary and expensive communities that you can join by attending workshops?
- Do you feel like there’s just nowhere to go to find true community?
I hope you will let us hand all of you the keys to the universe that we live inside, because that’s what we intend to do. I’m bursting at the seams to share the ideas and solutions that we have found about how to get here.
And I’m bursting at the seams to share this transformational information with you personally.
Everyone I see has the same desire that I have: to follow their bliss in all they do. They all have wounds like mine to be healed. They all have goals, problems, concerns, issues, fears, angers, frustrations, emotional blocks, and bad habits—all things that I am already addressing or will be healing or nurturing with my Joyful Wisdom Buddies.
I so appreciate what everyone is giving me, and that sense of gratitude is shared by everyone in the Joyful Wisdom Community. We started to ask ourselves, “How can everyone we know get as many goodies as we’re getting?”
So… How can we help you get as many goodies as we do?
Here are some of the questions that I—and we—don’t have answers to:
- How can we help you get started?
- How can we all help all of us go further?
- What do all of us need from the Joyful Wisdom Community?
- What does the Joyful Wisdom Community need from us or others?
- When can we get our hands on the online curriculum?
- What can we, as a community, change?
I so much want you to live in this same deeply connected community that I now live in. That’s my purpose, my passion, my love, my vision, my relevance, my heart’s song, my mind’s enthusiasm, my soul’s mission, my body’s salvation, and my highest joy.
How would your life be different if your favorite people were twice as open in sharing with you and twice as available to listening to you on a far deeper level than normal?